Sunday, October 12, 2014

You make me Brave! (&WhatIAmThankfulFor)

Birthday week right here! I could not sleep again and I am feeling guilty of not studying.
So, I decided to study before I sleep and now I am procrastinating by blogging and listening to Youtube.

Tough week right here.
My clinical is stressing me out so much and my clinical instructor. He is expecting too much from us and I do not know if I can do it just yet. I need to plan tomorrow that I have to study for a big test and my midterm evaluation on thursday. I got to face the reality and not to think that this week is my birthday.

I know it is Thanksgiving day tomorrow but I am very thankful to God for everything He has done in my life. If I think about it? I would not survive this year or my whole life without having faith with Him and believing on His promises to us. I would have been a failure and gave up this life long time ago but He was there. He let me know Him in a very young age. Thank you so much GOD.

Thank you for my parents who has always been there for me. I have done a lot of wrong things on them like LOTS. But I thank God they He made them strong and never gave up on me. They make me feel that even whatever happens, it is your own family that you run into when no one else accept you.

Thank you for all the blessings in my life. And I know that there would be more.

Back to studying....

No comments:

Post a Comment