Sunday, September 21, 2014

Big Inspiration ♥

Thank you.
You are the best thing that ever happened in my life.
Knowing you would be biggest blessing I could ever get in my life.
Thank you for always being there when I need someone to talk to. Thank you for always being there when I need someone to lean at to. Thank you for always being there to give me great advices in life and bringing me in the right direction.
You are a part of every moment in my life and I could not ask for more because that is best times of my life. The toughest time and happiest time.
You are always there and you never leave me.
I have done so many bad things and decisions in my life but you were there to correct it and give me another chance.
You there to help in many different ways.
Even in the simplest things in life and small problems I have in my life, you were there.
You have known my prayers and you were there to see it all being answered.
You have thought me not to worry and have faith.
You have thought to forgive and be better. You have been my inspiration to achieve all my dreams.
You know every single thing in my life, the worst and the best.
 I have hurt you in so many ways but you always forgive and give me another chance.
You give the biggest and comforting hug that I have never felt before.
You are proud to be my best friend and I am proud to be your bestfriend!
Thank you so much, LJC.

from your best friend that loves you so much,
Bernadette Bamba ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment