Monday, September 3, 2012

Labour Day Morning

I can sense that this day will be so booooooooring ><
Why? because all of our plans for today were cancelled ( we are supposed to go fishing today )
Then, friends invited me to go to CNE today but it costs like 16$, I know it's not that expensive but practical speaking, it is. And I know that It is going to be fun but there'll be always next time, right? hehe And I am not going to work  until next year because I have to be  serious on my studies and I am having night school so It is going to be so hard.

LOL
So, I started this morning filling up my forms for school because school starts tomorrow because I have to do it. I am not excited for it, who is excited? I am not! Then I organized my bags and put everything all I need, in my bag. Now I am currently watching "Be Careful With My Heart", which is my favourite ever because It's so nakakakilig lol

While writing this blog, I can feel negative air. I feel like I am missing out so many things. I want to fight this negative thing that I feel.

LORD help me fight this negative feeelings :(

I just want this to be like a happy day, not worrying about things like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment