Monday, September 3, 2012

Movie date

We didn't plan anything for this day actually. As I said before, my parents didn't actually allow me to go out so I thought I will be staying home for the whole day but we didn't.

So yeah, after we picked my mom from work today, we suddenly passed by eglinton town centre. We were deciding if we would go eat in Imperial buffet or watch a movie in Cineplex. Me and my mom liked to watch a movie then Majority wins lol Yeah, we watched Bourne Legacy, it was a pretty good movie. I actually enjoyed the part when they went to the Philippines because I imagined I was there LOL just watching it made me feel like I was there too coz I know the places they shoot their movie lol Fun :)

I just thank GOD for this day :)

Proverbs 15:13 - "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." (NIV)

SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment