Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Night

What a happy night with the family.
Actually, I only spend two days with my family in a week, which are Saturdays and Sundays.
Why? because my parents work 5 days a week, Mon-Fri, 4-12. It's pretty complicated schedule and we don't see each other that often any more. When I go to school, they are still asleep because of work then when I come home they left already for work. Their work is pretty far like 30-45 minutes car ride. So yeah!

But I still thank God for these two days, he bless me. It's better than not meeting them for the whole week lol Also, I love how they are not working Sunday because for me it's a very special day because we can spend time together as a family and with special bonus with GOD ^ Sucha Happy day!

I've done so many wrong things and my family have forgiven me with all of this. Also, God never fails to love and forgive me. Remove PRIDE in your vocabulary because it's bad. I am pretty sure you know the meaning of it. If someone asks for your forgiveness then forgive them, if someone is mad at you, ask for his/her forgiveness. Just be HUMBLE and that is GOD wants. :)

I believe that our life is pretty short and RAPTURE may happen any time soon ( I'm ready ). So, with these every day life we are still getting from GOD, we should always be THANKFUL and ask for forgiveness. God will forgive, whatever you have done!

I know its a messy blog for this night lol

have a good night guys!
peace out! xoxo <3

berrrna_

No comments:

Post a Comment