Friday, June 20, 2014

A Glimpse of Downtown Toronto

Hey Guys!
So, yesterday, me and my friend decided to go shopping at Eaton Centre. I shopped a little but my friend shopped a lot. Though, we ate first before we go shopping and here's what we got:
The food is the best and cheap. Chicken Souvlaki and 1$ drink, that's what you can get in Toronto plus more......




Shop...shop....shop.....shop...... if we have more time, I guess we are still shopping till midnight LOL jokes but the we were in the mall till it closes. We also went outside Eaton Centre to see what is happening and there was a concert happening. Not the kind of music I listen at but we took #selfies hahah. Embarrassing but we did it.


That's all for today, thank you guys for reading :)
God Bless y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment