Monday, June 23, 2014

Drugstore Haul.

Hey guys!

So, i went to a drugstore today after school then I bought some stuffs.
I bought a Dry Shampoo, Batiste, which is used between washes when your hair is greasy and you kind of not feeling taking a shower(in short 'lazy') lol. I just cant say anything negative about this product cause ive tried it before & it was great. It was a bit expensive but its worth the price, I can say. ($10)

Also, i bought this Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco. It is used for dry endings of hair. It is my first time using this but based on some reviews, it is really a great one. I really care about my hair that I used quality best products, so price does not really matters. ($9)

My favorite compact powder is this Covergirl + Olay. I dont know but when you put this on, it comes out naturally. It did not do any negative on my skin but make it look great. It really last for a long time so even though it is a lil bit expensive, it is worthy. It was on sale as well. ($13)

And last but not the least is creamy color nail polish, which says 'forget me not' at the bottom  lol. It was on sale. ($3)

So, thats my haul and a lil bit of review for each product.
Thanks guys!
God Bless y'all..

No comments:

Post a Comment