Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Late Night Strolling.


 Oh yes! You read that right! lol
Me and my friend decided to go to Finch & Yonge late at night to eat, drink, and shop.
We just finished our first test in PNA and I think I did great on it (except for that one part because my teacher made me confused about it). -_-

Meet my friend Hans (teehunnah.blogspot.ca) :)


Anyways, so we decided to eat Korean street food. It is actually really good and the food is really cheap. Also, we bought Chatime. Chatime Milk Tea is now my favorite! :)

We just talked so much and didn't notice that we finished eating so we decided to walk around. But then, we stopped on this small grocery shop and shop some goodies.




 That's the adventure for the night! :)
Thank you Lord for a wonderful day and night!
God Bless y'all and Hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Till next time......
 :* :* :*




<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/hostgator/" id="wI696">check this out</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment