Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pacific Mall Haul

Yes! I went shopping at P-Mall and I seriously spent so much money -_-
Let me start my haul....

First is my Screen Protector, I could not take a picture of it cause I used my phone for taking pictures and it is already on my phone screen. It was only 6$ for a glittery screen protector #thumbsup !!

Headphones for $8, good deal/sale.
Hair Colour 'Palty' for $15 (reddish colour).
CONTACT LENSES (Natural-looking brown colour) for $25, fave thing I bought today. #excited
NYX Lipstick (Colour: Nude/Pinkish) for 6.50, good deal and I was actually looking for lipstick that does not comes off easily and I think this one will work best.
A new 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses, I have been wanting for so long. Finally! #SelfiewithNewSunglasses

That's all for my haul, I hope you guys enjoyed. I might post one more blog tonight.
God Bless y'all!




1 comment:

  1. 24 hours shopping is a full–service repair facility, operating 24 hours a day to serve all of your automotive needs. While a collision can be worrisome, your repairs shouldn't be!

    ReplyDelete