Friday, July 4, 2014

Being transparent.

My blog is where I could be mysefl, be transparent, & express what I feel. I just love how am I able to share to you guys what I feel. Some people I know does not know about my blog yet and there are few people who know about it but I just pretend that they do not see it lol 

First of all, these past few days, i have been looking for answers. So, I realized that asking other people might help. I asked an important person in my life about relationships. And this is what that person told me "allow for friendship to grow that is the foundation of all relationship." 

I totally agree. Do you guys agree? No need to explain it. Maybe that is whats missing nowadays because some people just have relationship right away.

I dont mean like that they should build friendship for years but some people can build friendship even for just months, weeks, or days. Then, they start to fall or develop feelings. You think?
My best friend loves writing articles and i like this recent article he wrote. It is about "May nakalaan sayo :)" im not sure of the english. Lol

I do agree.. 
 
Love all these quotes as well from his article... 

"All we have to do is to wait, until we're matured enough to handle things" 

"Just because something isn't happening for you right now it doesnt mean it will never happen" 

Thats it for now..
Comment below if you have anything to say about it.
God Bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment