Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tito Do & Tita Grace's Magical Wedding




 


 
STOLEN from Jezzah ahah!

 PHOTOBOOT Pictures. There is actually more but I was not able to take a pic of each one! :)

Plus! I just want to thank you J & J for always being there for me. Past years would be seriously different if you I didnt meet you! Im sorry im being dramatic but I just want to say you guys may find new friends, start to have relationships, and forget about me (hope not! ahah), I am still going to be here for you guys, just come back, ill always be where you left me :) love you.

Also, S.L. thanks for always being there for me. You are so sweet and we can just talk about anything ahah! Just always remember ill be here for you. Love yah!

Sorry for the drama part. I am not an expressive person and this is how I do it.
God Bless y'all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment