Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy CANADA Day

My Canada day is full of fun and new experiences.

I went to Canada's Wonderland to celebrate my friend's birthday. We took pictures and had a lot of fun in the Water Splash. I hope my friend enjoyed the day because I really did enjoy it. Thank you by the way (you know who you are!). We rode almost all the scariest ride at Wonderland except for Behemoth because we did not have enough time.

Also, the most exciting one is that I was able to take a picture with a soldier but then He is at the top but it is all goodie (i think i got this word from a friend, credits to her!).  #kilig



 Then, after wonderland, we went to our family friend or one of the member of our church's house. I actually did not want to go because I felt really tired but then it was great decision that I came because I was able to hangout with the favorite people. I still pray though that everyone of us will be good/cool with each other :) or build a stronger relationship.





 Everyone's happy on Canada Day. Love all these people, Promise!
Thank God for an answered prayer and a wonderful blessings in our lives.

Thank you guys for reading!
God Bless Y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment