Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunday Service/Tricia's Birthday!

It is a blessed Sunday.

I always love hearing the song "Come Holy Spirit"

After church, we have our fellowship together with the brothers and sisters. Fun!
I went to STC first to buy a something then after i went to my friend's birthday, Tricia! As you all know! Ahah!

I actually fooled her LOL. I told her that I am not gonna able to come because we have an emergency ahah! She got so surprised when she saw me! Promise, it was so funny and she couldnt believe that I lied to her hahah best reaction!
It was nice to see some friends from highschool! We have a group picture but I needa wait till someone upload then ill share it here!

Also, me and kathleen met new friends on the neighborhood! Played basketball with them.
I actually still remember their names ahah! 

It is such a nice feeling to be in a different environment sometimes ahah! Felt really good today & just enjoying the food & company.. 

I was also a photographer for just a while.. :) 

Then, I went home cause i cant sleepover! 
Fun day!
Thats it! 

God Bless y'all..

I stole these pictures to Tricia and Louise! ahah






 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'll never forget that haha
    Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete