Friday, September 5, 2014

Caught in the rain!

So, Ive posted so many blogs in one night LOL

They were already made but I only got the time to post them today.
I worked today for like 3 hours, I know it was too short but I still enjoyed working and my co-workers are great.

After working, I got caught in the rain. There was thunderstorm and lightnings every time and everywhere. I got really scared, I ran in the bus stop. Then, I got stuck there and tried calling my parents, who were not answering at all >< I text some of my friends to keep me company, some people really care and some people I really dont understand -.- lol
Thank God for good friends.

I am really scared of lightnings, long story and i am not going to share it. sorry guys.
Thank God again that my neighbor saw me and gave me a ride home. I got home safe.

Dad called me and he's the sweetest. I told him that I got caught in the rain then first thing he said was to take medicine so I wont get sick! so touched.

Well, i just shared some of my thoughts today.
God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment