Friday, September 5, 2014

First day of School!

It is the start of our Second Semester.
I was actually excited on our first day but we had a lot of things to study already lol whats new?
It was also Frosh day! So me and tricia decided to go & see whats happening outside right after our first period. We got some free stuffs from there, its like goodies from Shoppers drug mart! there was a lot #blessed ahah and a free Seneca Tshirt which looks really nice. I really love the graphics and designs on it! then, we got some free food.

We ran back inside because our class is almost starting.
All in all, it was great! My teachers seem to be all great, except for one that I think im gonna have a hard time on lol

Also, we rode the shuttle bus again! I missed that bus ahah!
So thats pretty much it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment