Wednesday, September 3, 2014

POP rally

POP = Proclamation of Power of our Lord Jesus Christ

I did not really know what to expect in this event but I can say that It was an amazing undescribable experience.

I was told and asked by tita Alice to do the "Wheel of Fortune" game. It was kind of a fail for me cause I got shy and I was not able to ask the youth to play with it.

We all acted a little shy to each other LOL but ofcourse, when it comes to praise and worship, it always goes together. We sang and dance! It was a great praise and worship.

Also, this is an exciting event because New Jersey meets Toronto! ahah New Jersey youth are called U.B.A.G. or lighthouse?! not really sure. Then, we call our group "Captured"..
Also, our team for this year POP rally is BRAVE, which stands for Boldness, Righteous, Activation of Faith, Victor, Everlasting.

It was a really great day & event.
I was really blessed with their praise and worship team. I cant even explain what happened to me that night. But I seriously thank God!

It ended really blessed! #TYL

No comments:

Post a Comment