Friday, September 5, 2014

LABOUR Day with the Family

Labour day means bonding with family since they were off. We were planning to go to CNE or Ripley's Aquarium but we ended up going out to eat buffet and shop at Kennedy & Lawrence.

I was kinda sad atfirst because I was expecting us to go somewhere downtown with our day pass. But, they were busy doing the laundry and cooking chicharon lol

Its alrighty! I got a little crazy shopping because it was all on sale and they were in great price. Parents bought me two pants and two shirts and then I got the rest from my own.

Meet my parents who do not know how to smile and excited with their food LOL
 Me and the food I had. I had more but I was not able to take a picture of it all. I just enjoyed eating everything LOL
 
First thing, my parents decided to go to the store "bluenotes" and they bought pants for themselves and I asked them to buy me as well. So, they i bought a black skinny jeans and an ankle jeggings.
   

My parents bought me the plaid shirt and white&beige shirt, it was in a deal so it was all good. I bought the black and maroon v-neck shirts, which are all in good price!

My favorite among everything I bought. It has a great quality jacket and it feels really good on my skin. Also, it looks great when you wear it on. 


So, yeah that's it. Thank you guys for reading it :) 
God Bless y'all! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment