Thursday, August 28, 2014

Love stories.

Another long day for me.
Me and my schoolmate friends did our CPR recertification training today. Ofcourse, it is the usual but very important because it could save life.

After, we planned to eat out and we ended up eating at Makemo(not sure lol) restaurant. It is an all-you-can-eat sushi. It was actually pretty good with a reasonable price :)

The talks are the best though. So it was me, tricia, elfie, & ate kat plus tito Alex.
Ate kat left pretty early because she needs to meet up with her boyfriend (theyre so cute!)
Then, the talks started already. I just love love stories especially of the people older than us. One thing he said that I think it is true! He still loves the girl he first loves even if he has a wife now lol. And whenever they see each other and talk to each other, they always reminisce about the past. They blame each other why it never worked out (in a joke way, ofcourse) that means, it is true that First love never dies!? I am still unsure about this but I guess it is true because I still remember my first love. I sometimes just want to text him and ask him if we could be together again. LOL crazy! We started texting each other just recently and call(rarely). I still have those "kiligs", but i have already moved on & I am done with him ;)

Anyways, first love is still different from roght/true love!
So yea, we all left really full from the restaurant. It was actually worth it ;)
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment