Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Another Wonderland Trip.

It is always a different experience when I go to Wonderland because I get to be with different people. 

August 25 is another day in Canada's wonderland. It was me, Jaztyn, Darren & Tex.
We met at STC and we werr dropped off by Darren's mom at Wonderland. We started of eith Drop Zone. Though, it was only me & Tex who rode it cause Jaztyn did not want to ride.
We took more ride ofcourse, actually not a lot cause it was packed, line ups are so loooong.

Then, it was the water splash in the wonderland that is always exciting. The best part was the "riptide" I guess because it was my first time taking it. (I dunno how to explain it, but it will caught your eyes when you enter the water splash in Wonderland. The blue ride that looks like a big slide lol)

Also, I got to try the new ride which is Mountain 'guardian' (i forgot the actual name again). lol
it was actually a long line as well and I rode only with tex because Jaztyn and Darren went together and ate 'fries'. It was actually a long interesting wait in line, ahah.  The ride was pretty fun cause you its like a video game where you can shoot enemies on the screen. There is a surprise at the end though :D

We also ate Funnel cake! It was pretty great! Thanks guys!
And the last thing we rode is the carousel. I think we're feeling like a kid again. It was not fun, but interesting.

We were picked up and dropped off in my place by Tex's parents and thank you to them :)

Thats all with my another Wonderland Trip.
God Bless y'all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment