Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Interesting Day! [Daily Diary Blog]

Today, I woke up by 11am and my friend slept over, Jaztyn (I think she woke up by noon).
I started my day by getting ready of our breakfast, I prepared some rice and luncheon meat. It was pretty good for a breakfast lol we did not have any eggs left :(

I also cooked chicharon, as always, right? oh well, I got used to it. But, I did not finish it because I cannot handle the heat im feeling inside the house and i just want to stay inside my room with my air condition on.

Me and Sophie decided to go gym though. It was pretty exciting but once I get there it was bad. I did not like the customer service there. They were just so rude to me and I really hate it >< They got me so confused. Also, I did not know which one I should seriously choose the black or yellow offer. I ended up choosing black because Sophie has it. Also, there were some question that got me so confused that almost made me stop doing it and just want to leave that gym. Then, they told me that the price will go higher after the next 2 weeks by 40$. That's too much so if that happens then I will need to cancel the membership since there I have no commitment with them lol

Well, we went for a cardio run for like 30 mins. I do not want to force myself on the first. Then, we went for menchies (I got the red velvet and cake butter). Surely not the best combination lol It was still good honestly, I finished mine.

In the evening, I cooked chicharon (im telling you this job is nonstop lol) I think I kind of broke or injured my wrist. I am telling you guys, pork skin is really heavy, long story. Maybe you think, i am exaggerating but i am not, seriously. I can't explain but cause other people use only the pork skin but we used pork skin with fats and some meat on it. HEAVY! I hope and pray though that my wrist will be fine next week because it is start of school again. LOL

Just want to add it here,
To move on from a heart break, breakups, friendzone, Do you really think that there is only two options? Completely cut off that person in yourlife or start all over again with that person?
Isn't too hard and harsh to cut off someone in your life? Is friendship not really important anymore?
Is starting all over again means falling in love again? Cant it be starting over again as friends and not to repeat what happen in the past?

I do not think there is only two options, there is more. You just need to search it in your heart and follow it.

Good night guys!
Love you GOD!

GOD bless y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment