Monday, August 4, 2014

New York Haul! ~2014

So, I shopped a lot cause they all have amazing deals. I just want to share you guys :)

I was not able to take a pic of the first thing I bought, a watch from FOSSIL $27 (really, a good deal!)

Also, The second thing I bought is a GUESS body bag for $40. It is actually for my mom and she's so excited that I was not able to take a pic, I am gonna borrow it from since it is very pretty! hahah

So, this is a romper ($10) and a hat ($11) from WETSEAL!

 A sweater ($17) and a simple men tank top ($7) from GAP.

A NY cap from a Souvenir shop ($12)

A bag from ALDO ($20), its a very good deal! <3
 
Since, I got my mom something, I bought my dad shirts from Hollister $10 each.. good deal! :)
I might ask of the other cause I like one for myself ahah!

If I think about it, I did not shop a lot. Also, I was not able to find the shoes I like, which is the New Balance shoes :(

But its okay, I had lots of fun! :D

thats it, hope you enjoy! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment