Friday, August 15, 2014

Family ❤

Hey Guys,

Sorry it has been a long time and I have an exam tomorrow but I still decided to blog. LOL
So, my family from the U.S. visited us here in Toronto and ofcourse I am thee happiest.
I have not seen my Aunt (the eldest sister of my mom) for over 4 years. And I have not seen my cousin and niece for more than a decade LOL

I am so excited to spend time with them and I seriously love being with relatives because it is a different feeling. It is such a nice feeling and I really cannot explain.

You know what the real reason why I have not post for so long because I think I got my blog so public. I cannot even post my real feelings kasi some people I know are reading this and they judge me.

Also, to that one person I know that reads my blog. You have changed so much. I thought we would be good friends but you suddenly stop talking or text or call me. You were that friend I could say my problems and you would give me words of wisdom. I miss those days. You have taken something away from me and I should get mad. I should not have easily forgiven you but I did. GOD BLESS you.

Anyways, I still have want to have fun with my family and I just enjoy every single minute of it.






Thank you so much Lord for my family! :*

God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment