Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One of the best day of my Life!

August 18, 2014 is a day I will forever treasure. I enjoyed being with my cousin, niece, and her friends. I also enjoy being with sophie, one of my best friend! 

With all the things that happened to me from the past especially related to my family/relatives, I never thought that day was going to happen. Thanks to God, for His goodness.

So, Sophie came with us in Wonderland and I am so happy about it. I am blessed to share this wonderful day with her. We have been talking about life, family, & love life the whole day. I enjoy those talks though.

We were running late in the morning so me and sophie decided to eat breakfast in mcdonald. Ofcourse my favourite is Sausage and egg McGriddle, so gooood! Then, my cousin and her bestfriend picked us up and went to wonderland right away.

My cousin clearly doesnt like rides, but I made her take 2 roller coasters and the riptide. It is so much fun to see her reactions. LOL *priceless maiiyak ka sa tawa LOL We just bond together, also with the best and cutest niece ever! Love her! ♥ we took so many selfies ahah!

Sophie's first time in Leviathan! It took like and 1 hour and half wait in line and the ride is less than 3mins. It is funny how she did not know that the lock/protection/seatbelt (dont knkw what u call it -.-) is only at her lap. She got so quiet on our way up and started screaming! She clearly enjoyed it!

We were there till the closing. Also, I never been in the kidsville before and they brought us there. It seems like a fun place for kids ahah! Our last ride though was fun. It is in the Kidsville but anyone can ride it. All of us, no exemption, rode the roller coaster. The coaster got me so tickled though. Hahah.

Well, it was a very long day that I could not type it all here! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment