Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Experience: Hornblower!

Hornblower is known to be the "Maid Of the Mist" in the USA, where a boat takes you near the Niagara Falls!

I seriously had a blast today and I did not let anything to ruin our trip. We kind of got lost on our way to Niagara Falls but it is all good :)

The Hornblower boat tour was the most exciting thing that happened to me today because it was my/our first time. My cousin could not take out her camera and I did not want to miss the fun, so I took the risk of taking my camera out. It was raining and mist is so hard in the Canada's part of Niagara Falls (there is two part, one's at USA and other one's at Canada). Took selfies! I need to capture every moment of it. It was all worth it and unforgettable.

Wahh! God is good in every way, His creations are wonderful!

Here are some of the pictures! Enjoy! :)

God Bless y'all








No comments:

Post a Comment